POST ON FACEBOOK, TWEET AND EMAIL YOUR FRIENDS AND CONTACTS
Cully Fest relies on the help of people like you for its ongoing success. So to help us succeed and bring positive creative and performing arts and artists to your community please help promote Cully Fest in any way you can.
If you love Queensland or are coming to Cully Fest, shout it from the rooftops – we really need your help.
OTHER WAYS TO HELP PROMOTE CULLY FEST
If you have any ideas or are able to help us promote Cully Fest, please email using the link below.
Some ways you can help promote Cully Fest:
- Distribute brochures and/or posters at your school, university, local café, library, local club, community centre or to your customers
- Suggest a program outlet (within Australia)
- Put up an ad and/or link on you company website
- Like us on Facebook and share our posts
- Like us on Twitter and re tweet us
- Organise a group of friends to come to Cully Fest with you. It will be an adventure of a lifetime and we guarantee you will be talking about your Cully Fest adventure to Queensland Outback for years to come.
- Post on your blog
- Use #cullyfest #folkfestival and #outbackqueensland when uploading images to social media
- Include an article and link to the Cully Fest website in your newsletter
- Provide a great idea for the promotion of the festival
- Festival entertainers can also help to promote Cully Fest by doing the above on their own websites
- Festival stallholders can also help to promote Cully Fest by posting on their social media
Send us an email email@example.com