WHAT TO BRING
For all Festival Goers
- A sense of fun and adventure
- Your family and friends
- An inquisitive mind that wants to explore and learn
- Your festival programme marked with your areas of interest (you’ll be emailed this with your ticket)
- A hat
- Sunglasses & sunscreen
- Insect spray
- A small hand fan
- Comfortable walking shoes, that are OK to get wet in case of summer rain
- Pair of rubber boots
- Comfortable clothes including one good outfit
- A refillable water bottle
- A lightweight rain coat
- A light jumper for the evening
- A small backpack
- Money for food, drinks and a few souvenirs
- Tent with ropes and pegs or campervan mattress and bedding
- Tarp with poles, ropes and pegs (if desired)
- If self catering, then:
- gas stove – Important safety warning re portable butane gas cookers. Please check and only bring compliant gas cookers.
- pots and pans, detergent, brush and washing up bowl, cups and crockery
- Large water container
- Shovel and hammer
- Towels and soap
- Battery powered light
- Chairs and Table (if desired)
Don’t want the hassle of organising camping gear?
Book yourself into Basecamp, and have everything ready for you on arrival.
2-, 3- and 4-person still available.